Crofton Country Club
1691 Crofton Parkway
Crofton, MD 21114
Crofton Country Club is an 18 hole private country club located in Crofton, MD. We have a variety of equipment including Toro, Jacobsen, and John Deere. The mechanic will perform minor and major equipment repairs in addition to implementing a detailed preventative maintenance program for each unit in the fleet. The mechanic will report directly to the course superintendent on a daily basis to ensure that the equipment fleet is prepared to provide great conditions for our members.
- At least 2 years mechanical experience on a golf course is highly preferred
- Positive attitude and ability to work well with the rest of the staff is a must
- Must be highly organized, efficient, and detail oriented, as well as maintain equipment repair logs
- Schedule and perform all maintenance on golf/grounds equipment to include daily inspections, adjusting, greasing, and scheduling of hourly maintenance of golf/grounds equipment.
- Conduct an effective preventative maintenance program on all equipment
- Perform major and minor mechanical repairs on all golf course equipment /golf carts
- Must possess a strong working knowledge of reel sharpening and reel set-up
- Assist in providing a safe work culture
This is a full time, year round position with benefits that include paid vacation, free meals, uniforms, free golf
Please email resume to Golf Course Superintendent Andrew Puddester, firstname.lastname@example.org
© Mid-Atlantic Association of Golf Course Superintendents 888-643-8873
Web Site Designed by: Ryan Kraushofer