Westminster National is an 18 hole public golf course located in Westminster, MD. We have a variety of equipment including Toro, Jacobsen, and John Deere. The mechanic will perform minor and major equipment repairs in addition to implementing a detailed preventative maintenance program for each unit in the fleet. The mechanic will also be expected to help out on the course when there’s no shop work to perform. The mechanic will report directly to the course superintendent on a daily basis to ensure that the equipment fleet is prepared to provide great conditions for our guest.
- At least 2 years mechanical experience on a golf course is highly preferred
- Positive attitude and ability to work well with the rest of the staff is a must
- Must be highly organized, efficient, and detail oriented, as well as maintain equipment repair logs
- Schedule and perform all maintenance on golf/grounds equipment to include daily inspections, adjusting, greasing, and scheduling of hourly maintenance of golf/grounds equipment.
- Conduct an effective preventative maintenance program on all equipment
- Assist in maintaining course conditions, and irrigation system(s)
- Perform major and minor mechanical repairs on all golf course equipment /golf carts
- Perform general maintenance repair for the clubhouse and surrounding area
- Must possess a strong working knowledge of reel sharpening and reel set-up
$33K - $40K (Negotiable depending on experience and qualifications)
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: Please email (email@example.com) resume information to Ryan Kraushofer, General Manager & Superintendent or call him at the course (410-876-4653)
© Mid-Atlantic Association of Golf Course Superintendents 888-643-8873
Web Site Designed by: Ryan Kraushofer