MAAGCS is giving away a chance for an MAAGCS Superintendent member to attend the 2023 Golf Industry Show in Orlando, FL, taking place February 4-9, 2023.
All Superintendent members that have paid their 2022 MAAGCS dues will be eligible to win. Each superintendent member will automatically have one (1) ticket in the “pot” for just being a member in 2022.
Superintendent members can earn up to a total of 5 tickets in the “pot” by attending any of the eligible events. The eligible 2022 events to increase your odds of winning are listed below:
- MAAGCS Education Seminar
- MAAGCS Social Events
- Superintendent/Assistant Challenge
- Participating in the Match Play Championship
- Chesapeake Challenge
- Stewards of the Chesapeake
- The MAAGCS Annual Championship
The Winner will receive $2,000 to go towards attending the Golf Industry Show
- $500.00 for Airfare
- $500.00 for Registration
- $500.00 for Hotel
- $500.00 for Education and Per Diem
The Fine Print
- The drawing for the Superintendent winner will be held in November, 2022.
- The winner will be notified that day and will be asked to attend the Annual Meeting to accept their award.
- The winner should be present at the joint reception in Orlando.
- The winner will not receive any fees until MAAGCS has confirmation that registration for GIS 2022 has been completed.
Stipend for GIS is transferable to any Superintendent/Assistant member of the winner’s choice.