The Fredericksburg Country Club is seeking a full time Equipment Manager to join their maintenance team.
The Mechanic will assist the property in maintenance, repair, and upkeep of golf course equipment and golf carts.
- Overall knowledge of golf course equipment
- Execute preventive maintenance for all equipment in inventory.
- Maintain adequate inventory levels of petroleum products, replacement parts, and shop supplies as directed by the Golf Course Superintendent.
- Maintain an Organized shop
- Experience grinding and sharpening reels.
- Collaborate with golf course maintenance staff.
- Experience with trimmers, chain saws, mowers, backhoes, tractors, etc.
- 2 years of golf course mechanic experience or small engine repair.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Technical mechanical school preferred.
Salary- 55K+, Based on Experience
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Paid Time Off
- Golf privileges
- Association dues
- Continuing education programs
Interested applicants should apply via email to Scott Cornwell