BMPs For Maryland Golf Courses
Eagles Nest Country Club is seeking an Assistant Superintendent to join our team. Eagles Nest is an 18-hole private golf club located in Phoenix, Maryland and is a member of the Clubcorp family of golf courses. This is an excellent opportunity for advancement in the industry, as our company has great golf courses across the nation. The Assistant Superintendent will be trained in all aspects of managing a ClubCorp property, including budgeting, expensing, and employee relations.
The Assistant Superintendent will work directly with the Superintendent to manage all aspects of golf course and grounds maintenance. Ensuring the healthy growth of the golf course & Clubhouse Grounds grasses, trees, wetlands, and other plant materials. Candidates must be reliable, organized and have a strong work ethic with a positive attitude.
- Employee management
- Training and developing employees
- Overseeing daily tasks to ensure efficiency and high-quality results
- Ensure the staff is working within OSHA safety guidelines
- Equipment operation and training
- Fertilizer/Pesticide applications
- Irrigation repair
- Water management
- 1-2 years golf course experience
- 2 or 4-year degree/certificate in agronomy preferred
- Maryland pesticide and fertilizer license
- Highly motivated team player with the ability to build relationships with employee partners, members and guests
- Compensation is commensurate based upon experience. The Assistant Superintendent will enjoy a full-time benefit program offered to all ClubCorp employees. This is an hourly wage position that is competitive in our area.
- Vacation/Sick time
- Health/Dental insurance
- Golf privileges
- Dues for local and national associations
Please email resumes to Golf Course Superintendent Bryan Shepherd-Bryan.email@example.com
© Mid-Atlantic Association of Golf Course Superintendents 888-643-8873
Web Site Designed by: Ryan Kraushofer