Fellow Golf Course Superintendents can you believe we are just over four weeks away from CTS? I look forward to seeing you all very soon in Orlando. In the coming weeks, please be on the lookout for a phone call
(443-865-3232) as well as additional emails from me explaining what I'm presently working on and my future goals with GCSAA. I look forward to speaking with each of you and answering your questions. Until then, if you haven't looked at my website go check it out to learn more about me!
Read Industry Endorsements
What Does a GCSAA Membership Mean To Me?
- Endorsed by Dean Graves, CGCS, Dr. Mike Fidanza, Dr. Frank Wong, Dr. Stan Kostka, Dr. Kevin Mathias - UMD, Kenny Ingram, CGCS - UMD, Chris Harriman - MAAGCS Past President, Tyler Bloom and Craig Kirby for GCSAA Board of Directors
- Completed 8 years of service on the Mid-Atlantic Board including tenure as President from 2019-2020
- Became a Certified Golf Course Superintendent in 2022 after 19 years of membership in GCSAA
- Served on numerous GCSAA committees including First Green, CGCS and others as well as worked directly with GCSAA Government Affairs and We Are Golf to organize the National Golf Day community service projects in 2017,2018,2019, and started planning in 2020
- Helped to develop a work force development program for the Mid-Atlantic Chapter that's providing results for our members
- Proudly presented on air to Fox and NBC; discussing First Green and how golf course superintendents are stewards of the environment. Have had multiple stories published about the First Green program in the Carroll County Times, Turfnet, GCM, and Golf Central Magazine in Florida
- Hosted our 12th First Green field trip since GIS 2016. I have introduced more than 1,200 students to the golf course management profession with more planned for 2023. I'm also proud to say I was the 1st Frist Green Liaison in the country and have since helped other local chapters with there First Green programs.